Delivery & Returns
- We offer a FREE DELIVERY service on all of our items over £100.
- If you would like your appliance to be installed by our delivery team then please select your install option as you checkout.
- All of our freestanding delivery charges include disconnection of your old appliance, unpacking of your new appliance, fitting the new appliance into existing connections including wet cand electrical connections, a test of the item, removal of the packaging and a demonstration on how to use your new appliance.
- Our installation charges on our integrated/built-in appliances include the same services as our freestanding installs, as well as fitting the cupboard door to the appliance. Any extra carpentry work required to complete the installation will not be included in the installation fee.
- When fitting integrated laundry products (washing machines and tumble dryers) it is highly likely that we will not be able to complete the full install due to the door fittings not lining up. If this happens to be the case we can recommend/liase with a local tradesman who can complete the job for you. Because we would still be able to fulfill half of the installation (getting the machine up and running) we would offer a partial refund or cover the cost of the tradesman completing the installation. This will be looked at on a case by case basis.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT INSTALL ANY GAS APPLIANCES. We do however have a few gas installers we work alongside that we can recommend if you require this service.
Delivery and Returns
Gilbert & Vanstone deliver to selected UK locations within a 30 mile radius of EX23 9QZ, Bude. Where a customer resides outside of this postcode radius we recommend contacting the store on 01288 321418 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the delivery options. Prices for all goods do not include delivery unless otherwise stated. All prices quoted include UK VAT at 20% where applicable. We reserve the right to refuse orders. Any return carriage charges will be at the customers cost in the first instance. On inspection, should a product be found to be faulty, then the return carriage costs will be reimbursed. We will gladly exchange products for "non-fault" reasons, but you will be liable for all subsequent carriage charges. All payments must be in UK Sterling.
Gilbert & Vanstone will deliver all purchased goods within a window of 2 days. Gilbert & Vanstone will contact all customers immediately after a sale has been made to confirm the delivery details.